Terms and condition
About Jag hör dig AB
The company is based in Helsingborg. The companys adres is Spireagatan 16, 256 68 Helsingborg, Sweden. VAT: SE559194185001.
Please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address. If there is any error in the order confirmation, contact us immediately by email to email@example.com.
- In order to shop at Jag hör dig AB you must be of legal age, 18 years or older
Our normal deliverytime is 2-5 days within Sweden. 3-8 days to Denmark and Finland.
- Please note! Orders placed on the weekends will be sent no earlier then the following monday or work day. If delays in delivery should occur (without us notifying you for longer delivery time) contact us at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For parcels that are not redeemed within 14 days, Jag hör dig AB reserves the right to charge the customer for our freight charge, return freight and handling fee to us. As of now 30€ . Please note that packages that are not picked up, does not count as returns.
At the moment we ship to Sweden, Denmark* and Finland*
Shipping fees within Sweden:
Individuals: 29 SEK for, free of charge for purchases over 499 SEK.
Company: Small shipments up to 1 kg will be sent as a letter 29 SEK, Company package: 79 SEK.
Shipping fees to Denmark* and Finland*
Individuals: 69 SEK DHL or Postnord.
Company: 99 SEK, DHL.
*Does not ship to the Faroe Islands, Greenland and Åland
- All prices to customers within the European Union include Swedish VAT (currently 25%), prices for Customers outside the EU are currently 0% VAT.
- We reserve the right for price changes caused by supplier price changes, error prints in the price list as well as errors in prices due to incorrect information and we reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Shipping costs are stated before you confirm the purchase.
- Customers ordering from countries outside Sweden may be required to pay customs duties. We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs or other charges that may occur.
- Meaning that eventual customs duties are not included in the price and are not reported from us. All eventual customs duties must be paid by the customer to the customs in the country to which we deliver.
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
When using your right of withdrawal:
- You must tell us that you regret your order. The message should be sent to: email@example.com. In your message should your name, your address, e-mail address, order number as well as what goods you want to return.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for return shipping fees, delivery, and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be shipped well packaged and in original packaging (shipped traceable for products worth over 40 EUR).
- If it is ordered against an invoice, we recommend that you return the goods before the invoice's due date. Otherwise, the invoice must be paid on time and we will then refund the money as soon as we have received the return.
- The purchase price is refunded in full, no later than 30 days after we have received the item.
- You as a customer are responsible for the return freight.
- If you need help or more information, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you in the best way.
- Return address: Jag hör dig AB, Spireagatan 16, 256 68 Helsingborg. Sweden
- Otherwise in the event of any disputes, we follow the General Complaints Board's decision.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the depreciation of value compared to the original value of the product for used or damaged product.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to: Products that have been sealed for health or hygiene reasons and where the seal has been broken by you. Custom made product, which has been customized especially for you or has a clear personal touch from your wishes. Services that have been completed and where you have expressly consented to the service being started without the right of withdrawal. Goods that can deteriorate quickly, such as food. You have the right to investigate the function and function of the product, but remember not to handle the product more than necessary. If you do, you risk being compensated for the depreciation of the goods. For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see arn.se
How do you go about complaining?
- We inspect all products before sending them to you. Should the product still be damaged or improperly dispatched when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to adjust the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us by e-mail: email@example.com for approval before returning a defective item. The complaint should be sent immediately after the defect is discovered.
- If a similar product fails to deliver, we will reimburse you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We handle return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to deny a complaint if it turns out that the product is not in error in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. For complaints, we follow guidelines from the Swedish Public Complaints Board, see arn.se.
Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances outside the Company's ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier.
- Furthermore, no liability is assumed for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right for any printing errors on this site as well as final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose and explain the products as accurately as possible.
- We reserve the right for price changes caused by supplier price changes, error prints in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and we reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Changes to the General Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the Terms will be posted online on the Website. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents in an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the EU Commission's platform for mediation in disputes, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr In case of any dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the responding dispute resolution body . Disputes concerning interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted with the Swedish law.